Jan 23, 2013

Retro Side board to Ice-Cream Tv cabinet update.

So I have finished painting up the below sideboard. See it in it's full yellow wood glory, delightful dark blue velvet contact inside. I had already started taking it apart (no handles, no glass) in the picture, but you will see the finished product in a future post once I find the 3rd handle for the cabinet (I put it in a special place and can't seem to find that special place now that the jobs done grrrr). The picture above is a bit of a teaser. It's the internal cabinet door. Partner would have sighed terribly if I had it all my way and painted the ice-cream on the front. He already puts up with a lot of my colour obsessions. :D I will now run away and try and find that elusive third handle! Amstar up and away!!!!!

No comments: