Dec 14, 2012

Brooch Bouquet for a unique bride.

I just wanted to put up a post about this brooch bouquet that I crafted for my beautiful mum. I had the idea to initially make a brooch bouquet for my own imaginary wedding which as I'm going to Uni for the next two years probably won't happen till after that. Money makes the world go round sadly.

Anyway, after watching three terrible chickedy flicks the brooch neared completion. The smile on mums face when she saw it was priceless. I felt special as her special day will always be remembered within the bouquet which she now displays proudly at home.

Bit of a sop story I know but I am a bit sentimental like that. By the time I have my own wedding the bouquets will most likely no longer be trendy so should be interesting to see what other bouquet I come up with for my wedding.

No traditional flowers for me I think. :)

3 comments: